Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Fehler beim Phrasen des Pakets (Android 6)

Jet_G_
Beginner
Hallo, ich habe zwei Apps erstellt, eine davon lädt eine Website und die andere ein RPG Maker MV Game. Im Emulator funktionierten bei Apps einwandfrei, doch beim installieren der APK auf mein Moto G3 trat der Wohlbekannte Fehler: Fehler beim Phrasen des Pakets. Ein Neustart hat nicht geholfen, genau wie das Erneute Downloaden. Gibt es da irgendeinen Trick? Moto G3 Android 6 1.Januar. 2016 Apps Unsigned (Sollte aber kein Problem sein) Danke für die baldige Hilfe
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anusha_M_Intel1
Employee

Hello, I have created two apps , one of which loads a site and the other a RPG Maker MV Game . In the emulator worked properly in apps , but when installing the APK on my Moto G3 joined the Well known Error: Failed to phrases of the package . Rebooting did not help , as the Renewed downloading . Is there some trick ? Moto G3 Android 6 1 January . 2016 Apps Unsigned ( Should not be a problem ) Thanks for the speedy help
The emulator is only a tool to view your app on a virtual device of your choosing and there is no guarantee that it will behave the same way in a built app. Your question might have gotten lost in translation but could you specify the exact error again? 'Failed to phrases of the package' doesn't seem right. The emulator also loads a set of plugins by default so you might want to make sure the right plugins are added in your project when you build and test on device. Is it working on any other device or is it the Moto G3 that is the issue?

0 Kudos
Jet_G_
Beginner
Hello, in the Attachments i have a Screenshot of the Issue. I can't Test it on other Devices exept the Moto G3 because to time I have no other Android System next to me. When the build is ready i Upload the APK. Here the Screenshot https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7_XQrgKIm9cVzQyUjNmUXpsTkE/view?usp=drivesdk
0 Kudos
Jet_G_
Beginner
I found the Mistake, after I signed a App for testing it works. Although thank you ;)
0 Kudos