Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Framework7 and spacing between components : how to ?

Victor_M_3
Beginner

HI all,

i'm developing a simple app using framework7.

The framework is full of userful widget but i have problems using (and spacing) them with the App Designer . Example :

If (in a new project) i put a header and then vertically a List Block, i still have a big space between them. 

Can i modify this behaviour using app designer ? Or should i modify css./less/sass ?

Thanks.

Victor

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Diego_Calp
Valued Contributor I

Hi Victor,

One of the goals of F7 is to replicate exactly iOS look and feel and behavior. If you look at an iPhone app, for example, Settings, you'll see that the lists have this big gap between header and the list.

You'll need to dig into F7 css to know how to override the default parameters.

Regards,

Diego

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Diego_Calp
Valued Contributor I

Hi Victor,

One of the goals of F7 is to replicate exactly iOS look and feel and behavior. If you look at an iPhone app, for example, Settings, you'll see that the lists have this big gap between header and the list.

You'll need to dig into F7 css to know how to override the default parameters.

Regards,

Diego

0 Kudos
Victor_M_3
Beginner

Diego Calp wrote:

One of the goals of F7 is to replicate exactly iOS look and feel and behavior. If you look at an iPhone app, for example, Settings, you'll see that the lists

have this big gap between header and the list.

[cut]

Thanks Diego, didn't figure it out, you're right !

So that's ok with me, i'll keep using this "as is" with no "dangerous" css modifications.

In my opinion, as now, july 2016, that's the best option overall as framework.

Who knows whether at intel are planning to add others ?

Thanks, again.

Victor

0 Kudos
Diego_Calp
Valued Contributor I

Thanks Victor,

Besides F7, I use a lot Bootstrap in my XDK projects. Not so visually appealing, but easier to make good responsive apps very quickly.

Regards,

Diego

0 Kudos