Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Help, can't add any plugin.

René_L_
Beginner

Since yesterday, when i try to add a plugin(core,featured or third-party), intel go fecth the plugin like in normal time, but since yesterday no plugin is added, I go check in my code, and I see a folder named plugins but it have nothing in it and when i retry it does the same thing over and over again. I loged out and then relog and it changes nothing. I even unistall and reinstall intel and that change nothing. Please help me. 

By the way, I have intel XDK 3759. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Shahab_L_Intel
Employee

Hi Rene,

I tried today and it can fetch the plugins and download into the 'plugins' folder. Can you try again today? Try with a new project to see if it works. If a new project works, but not your existing one, you can try removing the plugins from the current one to see if any caused a problem. Or you can try to recreate the project by removing the .xdk and .xdke files (temporarily move them into another folder), and starting a new xdk project, select 'Import your html5 codebase' and import from the current folder. You can add the plugins afterwards.

0 Kudos
René_L_
Beginner

I tried again today and that dont still work, but i found a temporary solution, I found an old project with the plugins i needed, so I copy the plugins and put directly in my project and it's worked..

0 Kudos