cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Help for Develop Android App

Hii everyone,

I am a new here if any question then send me a msg http://bit.ly/2veTxsb - ,  Sorry for asking this question in this forum but I still need some suggestion.

I run my business and after settling it , I'm looking for best mobile app development firm for my business’s App. I want an amazing and attractive App for my business in my not so big budget. I found some reputed app development company on Google “Creative27, Apptology, iMOBDEV Technologies, Click Labs and QBurst” but I m confused which one to select for my App building. If anyone have ever worked with any app development company, then please share your experience with me.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Hello danian, I am also new here and I am joining this community for know more about Intel Processor. I am not promote any company , just suggest you.

I think you are in wrong forum just go https://forum.xda-developers.com/app-development this forum for searching app developer.

But If you still want to looking app development then I will suggest WillowTree and Appster is the best android app development company as per my own experience. I worked with each company and they provided great services on time. However if you're looking another android app development agency or company then check this blog post:- http://www.websurfmedia.com/trusted-mobile-app-development-companies-2017/  I hope it'll help you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

I want to a Mobile App which platform used for the development an App. Which platform mobile app suitable for the small business. https://bestradardetector.co/

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Here are some tips to create best android apps development 

Tip 1: Learn the basics of coding
• Learn Java
• Learn Android
• Try to absorb more knowledge

Tip 2: Thinking clever to make process smooth
• Start small
• Draw what you’d like to see

Tip 3: Success relies on good management
• Ideation (Day 1 – 2)
• Planning (Day 3)
• Design (Day 4 – 21)
• Adjustments and testing (Day 22 – 28)
• Publication (Day 29 – 30)

Tip 4: Tolerance is the name of the game
• Don’t fear failure
• Be persistent
• Seek help from experts

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

you can contact the mobile app development company which will help you to develop a mobile app in reasonable prize as well as the functionality you want in your mobile app.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello Danian, 

Do you a great mobile application idea? Are you looking for the right team to understand your goal and take your vision forward with the application? Incubasys has a track record of creating unique and beautiful mobile applications some of which have gone up to gain amazing ratings on Play Store and App Store. Contact our mobile application development company Dubai today and let’s discuss your app. We believe in working in harmony with our clients because that is the only way you get the best results.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Winklix is a leading mobile app Development company in Dubai that offers the Mobile App services for customers in both Middle East and West. We can help you make your ideas come true with stunning mobile apps for Android, Dubai, iOS and other platforms.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

If you need help to develop an Android app, I really recommend to check this website.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hey Danian! You can contact IP Media, one of India’s leading Mobile App Development company. We help you to convert app concepts into reliable and eye-catching mobile app solutions, with fabulous design and unique user experience. you can check our website or Instagram page to get a rough idea of what we have already done...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

One of my friends working as an android app developer with the leading android app development companies. 

They develop custom apps for leading brands, enterprises, and startups. 

From design to development to testing and support, they provide end-to-end android apps development services for your business

0 Kudos