Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

INtel Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family support for NFS Carbon

sushil_mudgil
Beginner
guys,

This is regarding Need for speed carbon on Dell Inspiron 1525 having Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family graphics drivers . it shows me 8MB of internal memory and some 386 MB of Shared memory . I understand that shared memory is the RAM of my System which is handsome 2GB. Problem is The games never works on my laptop. i always get error that NFSC.EXE has encountered an error and need to close. I always send report to microsoft ..but as rich guys they are..they never revert back on this to me . now i really don,t know if i have some issues with Graphics card or what if anybody can pls help me out of here....
0 Kudos
1 Reply
delacy__david
Beginner

Quoting - sushil.mudgil
guys,

This is regarding Need for speed carbon on Dell Inspiron 1525 having Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family graphics drivers . it shows me 8MB of internal memory and some 386 MB of Shared memory . I understand that shared memory is the RAM of my System which is handsome 2GB. Problem is The games never works on my laptop. i always get error that NFSC.EXE has encountered an error and need to close. I always send report to microsoft ..but as rich guys they are..they never revert back on this to me . now i really don,t know if i have some issues with Graphics card or what if anybody can pls help me out of here....
what exact driver version are you using for the graphics?
0 Kudos