Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

IOS Submit Fails

Sascha_B_
Beginner

Hi, next Problem. I'm using Background Location to automatically play audio when the user gets to a loation:

4.5 Details

Your app uses background location services but does not clarify the purpose of its use in the location modal alert as required in the iOS Human Interface Guidelines.

We’ve attached screenshot(s) for your reference.

Next Steps

Please reconfigure the UIAlertControllerStyleAlert in your code and specify the intended purpose of using background location in its message field.

Resources

For additional information and instructions on configuring and presenting an alert, see the Accessing User Data section of the iOS Human Interface Guidelines and the UIKit Framework Reference.

If you have difficulty reproducing a reported issue, please try testing the workflow described in Technical Q&A QA1764: How to reproduce bugs reported against App Store submissions.

If you have code-level questions after utilizing the above resources, you may wish to consult with Apple Developer Technical Support. When the DTS engineer follows up with you, please be ready to provide:
- complete details of your rejection issue(s)
- screenshots
- steps to reproduce the issue(s)
- symbolicated crash logs - if your issue results in a crash log

--------------------------------------------------

What do I have to do?

Kind regards,

Sascha

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

This is something you'll have to take up with the author of the plugin. I'm guessing this is the plugin you're using, but I have no way of knowing with certainty > https://github.com/transistorsoft/cordova-background-geolocation-lt < If that is the plugin, you can post questions on the github repo.

0 Kudos