Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

IOS build error

yeoyong_l_
Beginner

hi, i have download the csr from intel xdk, and generate certificate base on the csr, and use correct App ID also generate provisioning profile using correct certificate. but not able to build successful.

Provisioning Profile: "prov_distribution"
                      (f9695c6d-8646-4737-bbaf-1fb314630b37)

/usr/bin/codesign --force --sign 5B06C4A535A2C423D812A4960088C7644F5593F6 --resource-rules=.../ProVentus/platforms/ios/build/device/Proventus.app/ResourceRules.plist --entitlements .../ProVentus/platforms/ios/build/Proventus.build/Release-iphoneos/Proventus.build/Proventus.app.xcent .../ProVentus/platforms/ios/build/device/Proventus.app
5B06C4A535A2C423D812A4960088C7644F5593F6: no identity found
Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 1

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
	CodeSign build/device/Proventus.app
(1 failure)
Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,.../ProVentus/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-project,Proventus.xcodeproj,ARCHS=armv7 armv7s arm64,-target,Proventus,-configuration,Release,-sdk,iphoneos,build,VALID_ARCHS=armv7 armv7s arm64,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=.../ProVentus/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=.../ProVentus/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch
Command finished with error code 2: .../ProVentus/platforms/ios/cordova/build --release,--device
ERROR building one of the platforms: Error: .../ProVentus/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 2
You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project
Error: .../ProVentus/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 2
    at ChildProcess.whenDone (/Developer/cordova/5.1.1/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:134:23)
    at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17)
    at maybeClose (child_process.js:753:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:820:5)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Taucher
Beginner

Hello,

Me and multiple users have the same issue, we are waiting for an answer from Intel.

I guess the problem is, new certificate you upload on build start, is not successfully uploaded.

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Without the complete build log, i can not give you an exact answer on what the issue is.

A couple things to check.

Check that you are using a valid DISTRIBUTION certificate from apple, not a development certificate.

Make sure the provisioning profile is valid on apples developer portal.

Remove any plugins and see if it will build without them. Then add them back one by one until you find the offending plugin. Not all plugins are compatible.

0 Kudos
Taucher
Beginner

Hello,

This link solves the problem:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/blog/remove-xdk-local-data

Regards,

0 Kudos
yeoyong_l_
Beginner

hi guys, the issues have been solve. Thanks

0 Kudos