Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Incomplete Crosswalk Project Service Please repackage

Jonas1
Beginner

Hi there!

I have update to Intel XDK 3240 a few days ago, I rebuilt  my application, but when I try to open on device, I am getting the message:

Incomplete Crosswalk Project Service Please repackage Nodirtyenv.

I closed XDK, removed the plugin folder, and rebuilt the application and still getting the same error message. Any help?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Roman_S_6
Beginner

Perhaps you are trying to install the resulting file is not under its own processor architecture. X86 or ARMv7. Check your CPU architecture

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Did you make sure the "sign app" box is set? Very strange error, never seen that before. Try building with CLI 5.4.1.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Jonas -- I think Roman is correct. See this thread > https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/632221

0 Kudos
Roman_S_6
Beginner

Paul F. (Intel) wrote:

Did you make sure the "sign app" box is set? Very strange error, never seen that before. Try building with CLI 5.4.1.

I think it will not help. Version CLI - this problem has not much value. Most likely, because the Plugins folder was removed - a mistake on the processor architecture or in Plugins.

0 Kudos
Jonas1
Beginner

Hi guys!

Problem solved!

I was downloading the x86 file to my device instead of ARMv7. I unchecked "Optimize with Crosswalk" to generate just a file to development. Checked "Optimize with Crosswalk" back to generate both files to send to Google play.  Thanks.

0 Kudos