Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Intel® Celeron® Processor J1900 (2M Cache, up to 2.42 GHz) can't using SR300

Austin_t_1
Beginner

Hey all,
My  IPC CPU Processor is Celeron  J1900.

I had install SR300 driver but  failed.

if  Intel® Celeron® Processor J1900  (2M Cache, up to 2.42 GHz) can't using SR300 ?

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesusG_Intel

Hello Austin, the SR300 camera cannot run on Intel Celeron Processors. You must have a PC with 6th Generation Intel Core Processor i3, i5, or i7 processor.

From: https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/introducing-the-intel-realsense-camera-sr300

"To support the bandwidth needed by the Intel RealSense camera, a powered USB 3.0 port is required on the client system. The SR300 camera requires Windows 10 and a 6th generation Intel® Core™ processor or later. For details on system requirements and supported operating systems for SR300 and F200, visit the page Buy a Dev Kit."

I hope this answers your question. If you would like further assistance, please post your question in the RealSense CommunityThis forum in the Intel Developer Zone will soon be archived and is no longer monitored. All support is handled in RealSense Community.

Regards,

Jesus Garcia

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Austin_t_1
Beginner

Thanks sir.
I had been install SR300 on intel Celeron Processors but not found a "Virtual Driver" of  on device management at USB 3.0 .
Actually  i can get RGB image but not get depth image .

My question are:
I try the SR300 can run  on  ARM base of Linux  OS and get depth image .
If it don't via SDK AP that can get depth image on  intel Celeron Processors?

Austin

0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

Hello Austin, the SR300 requires a platform with 6th Gen Intel Core processor to run. Intel Celeron and ARM are not supported and it will not run correctly. There is nothing we can do about this.

I hope this answers your question. If you would like further assistance, please post your question in the RealSense Community. This forum in the Intel Developer Zone will soon be archived and is no longer monitored. All support is handled in RealSense Community.

Regards,
Jesus Garcia
Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos