Today we released version 2807 of the Intel XDK. This update only applies to the mainstream Intel XDK release and does not apply to the Intel XDK IoT Edition or Intel XDK Early Access releases.
In this release we added new features and fixed multiple issues. The complete set of new features and bug fixes are detailed in the Intel XDK Release Notes. Below is a summary of the new features:
- Bower Package Manager introduced in the EA release is now part of the mainstream release.
- Resource Monitoring for iOS devices, also introduced in the EA release, is now part of the mainstream release.
- App Designer now includes a WYSIWYG editor for basic text formatting.
- The new Appmobi* Secure Mobile Platform Plugin has been added to the Intel XDK featured list of plugins.
- The HTML5+Cordova samples have been relocated to be more visible when creating an app from a sample.
-- The Intel XDK Team