Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

List of devices that comes with build-in Realsense tech?!

Theis_D_
Beginner

Hi developers - this is a slightly off-topic topic, but I just CAN'T find the answer anywhere!

I'm trying, so far without any luck, to find a full list of products (computers, tablets, phones, whatever...) that comes with the Realsense cameras directly out of the factory of manufacturer X, Y, Z. I just can't find that list anywhere, or get any other kind of overview of what's commercially available in the market - very strange, but I just can't!

Does anybody have such a list or any idea of how I can get an overview of 'out of the box' Realsense products in the market?

PS: I'm asking as my boss have asked me to build a business-case around a project that would be very Realsense relevant, but in order to do that I need to know which products are in the market that supports software using the Realsense technology.

Thanks 10000000 for your help if somebody knows! :-)

Theis

0 Kudos
1 Solution
7 Replies
samontab
Valued Contributor II

Well, search this forum. I've seen this question before here and there are some answers.

0 Kudos
Theis_D_
Beginner

Thanks for your answer, doesn't solve my problem though - I HAVE searched this forum and couldn't find any posts answering my question :-/

0 Kudos
jb455
Valued Contributor II

If a list did exist, it would probably be somewhere on the Intel site. If it doesn't exist, you'll have to look through all the main manufacturers to see what they do and compile the list yourself (and then maybe share it to help others in your position!). To start you off, manufacturers I know of that are making/have made RealSense things: Lenovo, HP, Dell, Panasonic, Acer.

0 Kudos
Theis_D_
Beginner

Hi James

Thanks - that helps somewhat with your list of known manufacturers.

I can guarantee that it's not on the intel site - I can't even search the stor with "realsense" as a parameter or at least when I do, I get the respond "No products matched these criteria" (for reasons unknown to me, I thought they wanted to promote their technology?!)

But thanks so far...

Theis

0 Kudos
samontab
Valued Contributor II
0 Kudos
Theis_D_
Beginner

Thanks - particularly the Amazon listing is the must exhaustive I've seen. I'm still not sure that gives me/us the full overview of available products in the market - but best offer - Thanks a lot!

Sorry I didn't think of this obvious place to search myself - sometimes the most obvious thing to do isn't what you're doing :-)

0 Kudos
samontab
Valued Contributor II

No worries.

Let us know which one you ended up using to see how well it works.

0 Kudos