Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646
17065 Discussions

New Page bug in V3400

Nick_F_2
New Contributor III

When adding new pages to V3400, you are prompted with the page to add such as uib_page_x. 

After adding the page you will see that embedded within the page is another page uib_page_x+1.

Next time you add a new page you get prompted for uib_page_x+2 etc.

<div class="upage vertical-col left view" id="uib_page_1" data-header="none" data-footer="none">
            <div class="pages">
                <div class="upage-content vertical-col left panel ac0" id="uib_page_2">
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
        <div class="upage vertical-col left view" id="uib_page_3" data-header="none" data-footer="none">
            <div class="pages">
                <div class="upage-content vertical-col left panel ac0" id="uib_page_4"></div>
            </div>
        </div>
        <div class="upage vertical-col left view" id="uib_page_5" data-header="none" data-footer="none">
            <div class="pages">
                <div class="upage-content vertical-col left panel ac0" id="uib_page_6"></div>
            </div>
        </div>

I have only tested with App Framework 3.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dale_S_Intel
Employee

I see what you mean.  I can reproduce the problem, I'll see what we can do to fix it.

Thanks!

Dale