Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Next release of Intel XDK

Nick_d_
Beginner

Hey guy,

Was just wondering when the next version (after v3759 released 12 Dec 2016) of XDK will be released and what features you're planning to add. Not at all trying to rush you, just keen to know what's in the pipeline, am excited to see it :)

Cheers

Nick

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Nick -- unfortunately, it is against company policy to talk about roadmaps, new features and release dates in public forums. :-( About all I can say is that we are in the midst of a new release that we hope to have out shortly and that it will continue to move the product in the direction of IoT app development and mobile companion app development. See the previous release notes for more information about what that means.

0 Kudos
Nick_d_
Beginner

Hey Pau,

No worries, I knew the answer before I asked the question - just thought I'd try my luck :)

Thanks for responding, will keep an eye out for updates.

Have there been any improvements since my last forum post regarding radio buttons crashing the app on Windows?

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Nick -- you'll have to provide me with a pointer to the specific forum thread you're referencing (radio buttons crash). There are a lot of posts to this forum, too many for instant recall with my small brain. :) --Paul

0 Kudos