Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Package Signature Verification Failure Parallel Studio XE Composer edition for Fortran Windows

Angelo_E_
Beginner

Hello

My client has purchased 2 seats for Parallel Studio XE Composer 2017 and I'm attempting to install the software.  I receive the error "Package Signature Verification Failed".  From the troubleshooting I've done it looks for 2 certificates.  I've installed those certificates and still get the mentioned error.  I've tried installing online and offline via their respective installers.  I've also tried installing Intel License Manager and receive the same error even when installing Intel License Manager.

I've searched for several hours, but to no avail. 

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jennifer_D_Intel

Hello,

Did you install the certificates for the current user or local machine?  If you download the installer, are you able to run it as an administrator?

Regards,

Jennifer

0 Kudos
Angelo_E_
Beginner

Jennifer D. (Intel) wrote:

Hello,

Did you install the certificates for the current user or local machine?  If you download the installer, are you able to run it as an administrator?

Regards,

Jennifer

Hello Jennifer

I installed the certificates as the user.  When I ran the installer I ran it as the administrator.  I attempted it on 2 machines. One machine that was not connected to any network and another machine that was live on a network connected to the internet.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Jennifer_D_Intel

Can you run certmgr.msc and see if the certificates are installed under Current User -> Trusted Root Certification Authorities -> Certificates?  I've seen reports where the import wizard claims it was successful even though it wasn't.  Are you able to import certificates to the local machine?

0 Kudos
Angelo_E_
Beginner

Ok, after forcing the certs to the correct location it now allows me to get to the actual installation. 

This is being installed onto an offline standalone machine.  How do I download the license file?  I've clicked on "email license to me" several times and nothing shows. 

Also, how can I change the host ID for the license file when it is greyed out and won't allow me to change the host ID?

0 Kudos
Jennifer_D_Intel

Can you send me the serial number in a private message? 

0 Kudos