Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Problem with new Build

furio_f_
Beginner

Hi,

I've a problem with the new way of build.

Unfortunately when i'm going to build there are, everytime, the same error: There are some critical error in build settings --> go to build windows and see no error. 

In attachment screenshot.

Can u help me?

Thx

Furio

0 Kudos
18 Replies
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

It happens to me too in an app. I don´t know why. No critical error on config page but an error indicated in build page.

I created a new project and copyed all stuff to it. 

0 Kudos
Chetan_R_
Beginner

hey hamilton ,

newly built application in intel XDK 3088 version not work in android device....but in emulator it is working fine

1) i have select cordova CLI 5.1.1

2) also select domain '*'

3) also attach certificate

4) also included intelxdk.js and xhr.js file into index.html file

i will try all required changes in my application but not working in mobile device...please do needful help....give me your email id i will attach my code and find what can i do to resolve that issue...

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

@Chetan> when you say that the app does not work in mobile device, what do you mean? Is there any message? What is not working?

0 Kudos
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

@Chetan, @Hamilton, can you send the .xdk file from your project directory? It looks like some of the settings from your old project is not being validated correctly in the Projects build settings. Also, do you have a special character in any of the fields of build settings? 

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

@Swati> I downgraded to version 2893 today morning. I am not sure which project I was working with this issue. I am affraid to send you a wrong project. Sorry

0 Kudos
Chetan_R_
Beginner

@hemilton and @Swati i have attached my .xdk file in private mail please check and do needful help for that issue...

0 Kudos
Chetan_R_
Beginner

@hemilton application file work in emulator smoothly but in android device it's not working....ajax not calling at any click button click events

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

@Chetan > I have one open ticket about AJAX issue. Intel is analising to solve. Maybe your issue is the same. For me, all calls exits as ERROR, even when sucess. I am waiting an solution.

0 Kudos
Chetan_R_
Beginner

@Swati and @ Hamilton not any other solution for ajax call issue?...may be we resolve that issue an otherway....i really want to migrate this application on live within 2 days how can i resolve that...please try to find solutin of that...give me your Email Id.

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

@Chetan> I don´t know another way. I am waiting some answer from Intel to continue my app. Sorry.

0 Kudos
furio_f_
Beginner

No way, i've tryed over and over but nothing happens.

In attachment there is my project.

Furio

0 Kudos
Chetan_R_
Beginner

@Hamilton , @Swati and @Furio I will try to built another way but same now it's give error at time of build...cordova select cordova CLI version versin 5.1.1...it is very cretical for me may be ajax library or something related to Ajax code is not included in the latest version how to find out that issue...please help...i really want to resolve that issue within deadline

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

@Swati> I returned to XDK 3088. Then, I have again with the issue about critical errors on build tab, but no sign of it on Build settings.critical errors_0.jpg

I´m sending the entire project in PM.

0 Kudos
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

Hamilton, I looked at your project. For some reason, your android-targetSdkVersion (Android Target API) was blank in the .xdk file. Did you change it manually? Or did you lose that information during upgrade? In any case that is a bug that the .xdk file has target API empty but the build settings automatically populates that with the latest version and it is not reflected in the build tab. I've reported this bug. 

For now, you just modify the Android Target API (just remove 23 and type again), the field will get updated and the "critical error detected" in the build tab will go away and you will be able to build the app.

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

@Swati> It works! I don´t remember if I changed this field, but it is possible that yes. Thank you.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Chetan R. wrote:
@Hamilton , @Swati and @Furio I will try to built another way but same now it's give error at time of build...cordova select cordova CLI version versin 5.1.1...it is very cretical for me may be ajax library or something related to Ajax code is not included in the latest version how to find out that issue...please help...i really want to resolve that issue within deadline

Please see this FAQ for possible AJAX solution > https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/faqs/app-designer#ajax-jquery-one-fail

0 Kudos
Chetan_R_
Beginner

@Hamilton ,@Swati and @Furio.... I have found solution of Ajax call issue....I will migrate whole project in jquery-mobile framework it is working fine in emulator and mobile device also. for migration into jquery -mobile application project it will take only 2 days but my issue has been resolved... really working with intelSDK is too hard and find issue solution is like find water in desert...Thank you everyone for helping me...if any help contact me +91-8238330875 or mail me chetanrajput252@gmail.com.

0 Kudos
Chetan_R_
Beginner

@Hamilton @Swati and @Furio

I have face an issue... In my application when i click on add button at that time new drop down list are added under the first drop down  but when i select the item from second drop down list it will display the same item which i selected in first drop down list. i will try to select new item but it will not populated in second drop down list. I have attched my program code please do needful...

---------------------JAVA SCript Logic ---------------

$.ajax({

type: "Post",  
                              url: link,  
                              datatype :'JSON',
                             data:{actn:'item',
                                    myusername:localStorage.getItem("myusername"),
                  mypassword:localStorage.getItem("mypassword"),
                                   myorgid:org_name},
                                      success: function(data){

alert($('#otcount').val());

$('#item_id'+$('#otcount').val()).html(data);

//      $('#item_id1').html(data);
                                              // $('#item_id2').html(data);
                                               // $('#item_id3').html(data);
                                                //alert(data);
                                                  },
                            error : function(XMLHttpRequest, textStatus, errorThrown) {

alert(textStatus);

//        intel.xdk.notification.alert(textStatus);
                                    }                      
                            });

$("#add_button").click(function(evt)
        {
         var $count=$('#otcount').val();

setTimeout(function(){

var $tr = $('#ot_table  tbody>tr:last').clone(); 

$tr.attr('id',function(){
								 var parts = this.id.match(/(\D+)(\d+)$/);
								 return parts[1] + ++parts[2]; 
				});
				$tr.find('select').attr('id', function(){ 
					  var par = this.id.match(/(\D+)(\d+)$/); 
					  return par[1] + ++par[2]; 
											}); 
				$tr.find('select').attr('name', function(){ 
					  var par = this.name.match(/(\D+)(\d+)$/); 
											}); 
				$tr.find('input').attr('id', function(){ 
						 var par = this.id.match(/(\D+)(\d+)$/); 
											}); 
				 $tr.find('input').attr('name', function(){ 
					  var par = this.name.match(/(\D+)(\d+)$/); 
					  });

if ($('#item_id'+$('#otcount').val()).val() == "")
            { 

alert("Please Select Item");

return true;
            }

$('#ot_table').append($tr); 

$('#otcount').val(parseInt($('#otcount').val())+parseInt(1));
				$('#p_quantity'+$('#otcount').val()).val('');
				$('#item_id'+$('#otcount').val()).val('');
                $('#onhand'+$('#otcount').val()).val('');
                $('#category'+$('#category').val()).val('');
                $('#de1ete'+$('#otcount').val()).val('');

return true;

},2000);

});

----------------------- HTML Code -----------------------

<input type="hidden" name="otcount" value="1" id="otcount">

<table id="ot_table" style="width:100%;padding-left:0%;padding-right:0%;">
          <tbody id="body">

<tr id="clone1">

<td style="width:38.5%">
             <select name="item_id1" class="item" id="item_id1">
              <option value="">Select any one:</option>
             </select>
             <br>

</td>
            <td style="width:10%;overflow-x:hidden">
             <input type="number" class="p_quantity" name="p_quantity1" id="p_quantity1" style="overflow-x: hidden">
             <br>
            </td>
             <input type="text" class="onhand" name="onhand1" id="onhand1" value="onhand" disabled="" style="overflow-x: hidden">
             <br>
            </td>

<input type="text" class="category" name="category1" id="category1" value="" disabled="" style="overflow-x: hidden">
             <br>
            </td>

<td style="width:5%">
             <!--     <input type="button" Value="X" name="delete1" id ="delete1" oncilck="return delete1(this)">
   -->

<a lass="widget uib_w_42 d-margins" style="height:38px;width:40px;margin-bottom:20px;background-color:#F80000;border:1px;border-radius: 8px;moz-border-radius: 8px;webkit-border-radius: 8px;" data-uib="jquery_mobile/button" data-ver="0" data-role="button"
         onclick="return delete1(this);" name="delete1" id="delete1">X</a>

<!--     
             <input type="button" value="X" name="delete1" id="delete1" style="height:18px;width:18px;background-color:#F80000;border:0px;border-radius: 8px;moz-border-radius: 8px;webkit-border-radius: 8px;"
             onclick="return delete1(this);">
             <!--               
    <input type="button"  name="delete1" id="delete1" onclick="return delete1(this)" style="height:38px;width:40px;background-color:#F80000">         
 -->

</td>
            <td style="width:26.5%;overflow-x:hidden"></td>

</tr>
          </tbody>
         </table>

0 Kudos