Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Question Abount Error

Driton_S_
Beginner

Hello members of forum 

im new on this way and i need to ask when i try to build IOS Cordova Game on Intel XDK show this error on build , please help me to resolve it.

The following build commands failed:
	CompileC build/Big\ Swipe\ Crash.build/Release-iphoneos/Big\ Swipe\ Crash.build/Objects-normal/armv7/AdMobPlugin.o Big\ Swipe\ Crash/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(1 failure)
Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,.../cordova_project/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-project,Big Swipe Crash.xcodeproj,ARCHS=armv7 arm64,-target,Big Swipe Crash,-configuration,Release,-sdk,iphoneos,build,VALID_ARCHS=armv7 arm64,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=.../cordova_project/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=.../cordova_project/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch
0 Kudos
5 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Please ATTACH your detailed build log as a TXT file to your post. There is not enough information in the error message to understand what is wrong.

0 Kudos
Driton_S_
Beginner

Paul F. (Intel) wrote:

Please ATTACH your detailed build log as a TXT file to your post. There is not enough information in the error message to understand what is wrong.

Thank Mr.Paul check the link below

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Sorry, but that link does not work. Please ATTACH your detailed build log. Use the "attach files to post" link below the edit window. Give the build log a .LOG or .TXT extension before you attach it to this forum thread.

0 Kudos
Driton_S_
Beginner

i attached sir

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

This appears to be the source of the problem:

In file included from .../cordova_project/platforms/ios/Color Swipe Crash/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.m:5:
.../cordova_project/platforms/ios/Color Swipe Crash/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.h:9:9: fatal error: 'GoogleMobileAds/GADAdSize.h' file not found
#import <GoogleMobileAds/GADAdSize.h>
        ^
1 error generated.

Looking at the plugin.xml file for the plugin that is causing the problem (cordova-plugin-ad-admob) > https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/blob/master/plugin.xml#L54 < it depends on another plugin, located here > https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-ad-admob-sdk < that requires use of a "hooks script." The XDK build system and the PhoneGap Build system do not work with plugins that require hooks scripts (or special gradle scripts). Thus, the dependent plugin is probably not working correctly and that is what is causing the problem.

I recommend you find a different AdMob plugin, there are many of them. Search for "cordova plugin admob" to find them.

0 Kudos