Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Request License file

Paul_C_8
Beginner

Hi Support,

I have a gentoo box which has a package called dev-libs/intel-common-13.0.1.117. Reading the notes on the forums I can get a non commerical license file from you. I have signed up to the site and got my serial number and email address

listpool@camcoit.com

NZCF-52GWTRTK

0 Kudos
16 Replies
KitturGanesh
Employee
Hi Paul, Yes, you have registered the serial number in Intel Registration Center and should have received the license file. Anyways, I've sent the license file from the registration center and you should received it again. You can download the package from the Intel Registration Center at: https://registrationcenter.intel.com/RegCenter/ Let me know if you need any further info or clarification. Regards.
0 Kudos
Kateryna_M_
Beginner
I have the similar problem. I've registered my serial number for Intel® Fortran Composer XE for Linux for non-commercial use but received no license file (needed for gentoo emerge). Would You be so kind send it to me.
0 Kudos
Ron_Green

Kateryna, I sent it to you.

OTHERS - you can get the license yourself.  Login to https://registrationcenter.intel.com consult the Licensing FAQs page for more information.

0 Kudos
Kateryna_M_
Beginner

Thank You, but may be I miss something. I've received the email with the picture showing my serial number without any attached lic files. And I need the .lic file. How should I get it?

0 Kudos
Ron_Green

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/how-do-i-manage-my-licenses

step 5, but instead of resending your license file in email, just cut and paste the license information shown into a text editor and save it as plain text file with any name BUT extension ".lic".  Save .lic file in /opt/intel/licenses

0 Kudos
Kateryna_M_
Beginner

Thank You very much. Sorry to disturb You.

0 Kudos
KitturGanesh
Employee

Hi Kateryna

No problems, nothing like "disturbing". Please feel free to ask or clarify any questions you may have in this forum. It'll be our pleasure to respond....

Regards.

0 Kudos
Hannes_K_
Beginner

Hi Support,

did something change? I cannot get a licencse file. The registrationcenter page does not have the above-mentioned options...

bes regards

0 Kudos
Hannes_K_
Beginner

ok, now its there. Maybe it took some time till it was shown.

0 Kudos
KitturGanesh
Employee

Hi Hannes,

Looks like it took time to synchronize may be.  Thanks for confirming....

Regards,

Kittur

0 Kudos
Bjoern_O_
Beginner

I am facing the same issue.
I received a mail with a serial but no licencese file. so I registered an account and there all the software shows up, but no "manage" link. All I can do is re download the software packages...

Cheers,
Bjoern

0 Kudos
Alexander_A_
Beginner

I have the same issue as above. I have recieved a serial by e-mail. But no license file. Now I've registered an account, and I can see the software I want the license file for and also download it. But I don't want to download a 1GB .tgz file and hope that the license file I need is in there when I've already waited 2 hours to download icc through Portage (the package manager that Gentoo Linux uses).

Can I also have the file I need by e-mail please? - And I really think you the file should be downloadable separately from the whole package. Or am I just too dumb to find the link?

0 Kudos
Corentin_L_
Beginner

Hello I have the same issue, I have registred 24h ago and I cannot find any licence file to download nor have received any mail with licence file attached.

Can someone help ?

0 Kudos
Siarhei_S_
Beginner

Just got into the same trouble with obtaining the *.lic file. Seems like the problem can be resolved by downloading the net install script, running it (ignoring some wacky things like the claim about gentoo being unsupported) and selecting the 'activation' option. It will ask for the serial number and drop the needed *.lic file. After this 'activation' step is done, you can just terminate the script and clean up all the mess it has created. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
WCill
New Contributor I

Hi, I too need the .lic file for installing on gentoo however I can't register the serial I received or download a licence file.  My account says there's no associated products.  I received a serial but the registration centre says it's already been used.

NBJN-FPXG355D

0 Kudos
A_K_1
Beginner

Siarhei S. wrote:

Just got into the same trouble with obtaining the *.lic file. Seems like the problem can be resolved by downloading the net install script, running it (ignoring some wacky things like the claim about gentoo being unsupported) and selecting the 'activation' option. It will ask for the serial number and drop the needed *.lic file. After this 'activation' step is done, you can just terminate the script and clean up all the mess it has created. Hope this helps.

Thanks! It really worked.

0 Kudos