Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Stuck on "The Intel XDK is checking your debug module" HELP!!!

Bonnell__ryan
Novice

So I had a shutdown. IT was during a debug session. Now it is stuck in checking debug module screen.

I have shut down the XDK and restarted - still in "checking debug module screen."

I have rebooted my machine and -  still in "checking debug module screen."

I have shut down all the processes from other tips I have found and - still in "checking debug module screen."

Any Way to start this in safe mode or do I have to rename something? 

Thanks for any any help here!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Bonnell__ryan
Novice

Okay - While writing the above HELP! I realized the last question "rename something" worked.

So If you are stuck on a screen, stuck on debug screen, stuck on any screen - Exit/Close Intel XDK and the rename your project folder and then open up Intel XDK again and voila. All good! Shut XDK down again and then change the project folder name to previous and you are good to go!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Bonnell__ryan
Novice

Okay - While writing the above HELP! I realized the last question "rename something" worked.

So If you are stuck on a screen, stuck on debug screen, stuck on any screen - Exit/Close Intel XDK and the rename your project folder and then open up Intel XDK again and voila. All good! Shut XDK down again and then change the project folder name to previous and you are good to go!

0 Kudos