Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Trouble deactivating Intel App Debugger requests

Leonardo_C_
Novice

Hi, I'm developing a html5 cordova project and I was doing some tests directly on the phone.

Then I used the "On device debugging", pasted the WEINRE script code in my HTML file and ran the WEINRE debugger directly on my pc brownser, using the given url (http://debug-software.intel.com/client/#) and the Weinre id.

So far so good, but for now, I don't want to debug, but I still keep receiving requests from 'http://debug-software.intel.com/ws/target/' at every second in my application(I'm using the chrome developer tools, network listener tab to see this).

What can I do to stop from receiving this requests for now?

Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Leonardo_C_
Novice

Oh, my bad Dale, just figured it out what's happening.

I forgot to take off the script tag that references to WEINRE from my HTML document. I took off and now it's working, i'm not receiving the requests anymore.

Thank you for the attention.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Dale_S_Intel
Employee

To be clear, you're seeing these messages in your browser, right?  Not on the phone or in your debugging session?

Have you tried closing and reopening the browser?

Dale

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_
Novice

Yes, I see them from my browser, in the network tab of chrome developer tools, and I already reopened the browser.

Here the image:

requests_keep_coming.jpg

0 Kudos
Dale_S_Intel
Employee

Odd, I haven't seen that, but I rarely use Weinre.  I'll see if I can reproduce it as well as talk to the local experts.

If you have a small example that illustrates the problem, that'd be helpful.

Dale

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_
Novice

Oh, my bad Dale, just figured it out what's happening.

I forgot to take off the script tag that references to WEINRE from my HTML document. I took off and now it's working, i'm not receiving the requests anymore.

Thank you for the attention.

0 Kudos
Dale_S_Intel
Employee

No problem, glad it's working now!

Dale

0 Kudos