Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Unable to upload the project files

Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

I am triyng to build an existing project and I am receiving the message "Unable to upload project files". I checked all the assets and it seems OK.

The error message shows:

ERROR (-7) from "client:upload-manager": Error in zipping package asset files: . 
Error at new ComponentError (C:\Users\Hamilton\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\core-modules\public\component-error.js:17:1122) at makeError 
(file:///C:/Users/Hamilton/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/upload-manager/upload-manager.js:17:170) at getComponentError 
(file:///C:/Users/Hamilton/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/upload-manager/upload-manager.js:17:265) at 
file:///C:/Users/Hamilton/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/upload-manager/upload-manager.js:17:21929 at _rejected 
(file:///C:/Users/Hamilton/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/node_modules/q/q.js:844:24) at 
file:///C:/Users/Hamilton/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/node_modules/q/q.js:870:30 at Promise.when 
(file:///C:/Users/Hamilton/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/node_modules/q/q.js:1122:31) at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch 
(file:///C:/Users/Hamilton/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/node_modules/q/q.js:788:41) at 
file:///C:/Users/Hamilton/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/node_modules/q/q.js:604:44 at runSingle 
(file:///C:/Users/Hamilton/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/node_modules/q/q.js:137:13)

I deleted the plugin folder and recreated it. I remove the files from the server too. No success. 

I tested others projects with similar plugins and they work normally. 

What I can do to solve this? What means these errors? Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Hamilton -- did you review this thread? https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/673452 Perhaps there's something in your project file that is causing the problem.

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

I had checked that post before. No success.

The solution was create another project, copy everything to the new one. Now is OK. I do not understand why... This was an old project, builded several times before. 

This workaround works. It is a solution.

0 Kudos