Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
17065 Discussions

Unable to upload the project files

Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

I am triyng to build an existing project and I am receiving the message "Unable to upload project files". I checked all the assets and it seems OK.

The error message shows:

ERROR (-7) from "client:upload-manager": Error in zipping package asset files: . 
Error at new ComponentError (C:\Users\Hamilton\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\core-modules\public\component-error.js:17:1122) at makeError 
(file:///C:/Users/Hamilton/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/upload-manager/upload-manager.js:17:170) at getComponentError 
(file:///C:/Users/Hamilton/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/upload-manager/upload-manager.js:17:265) at 
file:///C:/Users/Hamilton/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/upload-manager/upload-manager.js:17:21929 at _rejected 
(file:///C:/Users/Hamilton/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/node_modules/q/q.js:844:24) at 
file:///C:/Users/Hamilton/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/node_modules/q/q.js:870:30 at Promise.when 
(file:///C:/Users/Hamilton/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/node_modules/q/q.js:1122:31) at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch 
(file:///C:/Users/Hamilton/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/node_modules/q/q.js:788:41) at 
file:///C:/Users/Hamilton/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/node_modules/q/q.js:604:44 at runSingle 
(file:///C:/Users/Hamilton/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/node_modules/q/q.js:137:13)

I deleted the plugin folder and recreated it. I remove the files from the server too. No success. 

I tested others projects with similar plugins and they work normally. 

What I can do to solve this? What means these errors? Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Hamilton -- did you review this thread? https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/673452 Perhaps there's something in your project file that is causing the problem.

Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

I had checked that post before. No success.

The solution was create another project, copy everything to the new one. Now is OK. I do not understand why... This was an old project, builded several times before. 

This workaround works. It is a solution.