Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Windows 10 UAP Build Error

Miguel_C_
Beginner

Hey!

Can't really understand why, yesterday i was building a simple html5 app with xdk, ran it on simulator, did fine,

after that, build for android and windows, all signed, first builds went ok for both platforms, i published them, android no problem, except whem i ran it,(no structure at all) and windows app store gave me a non compliant error  because of an asset missing i guess.

So, i placed the asset, new builds, and since then, even with the new update, windows builds keep failing. Compile error.

Anyone else had this problem? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jerroyd_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Miguel,

Can you copy/paste the windows app store non-compliant error here, specifically, which asset was missing? Can you private message me your build log so I can look at the detailed compile error?

--Jerroyd

0 Kudos
Jerroyd_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Everyone!

I found the following error in Miguel's compile log:

error APPX3207: App manifest references the square 310x310 logo image 'images\Square310x310Logo.scale-100.png' which is larger than the maximum image file size. It must be no larger than 204,800 bytes.

If your builds fail due to a compiling error, look at the compile log for error statements. It can be something simple like your images are too big.

--Jerroyd

0 Kudos