Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Windows Hello is not available (Dell Inspiron 5459)

Emanuel___
Beginner
Hello.
According to my notebook manufacturer equipment is compatible with Windows Hello but when you try to install the driver downloaded realsense on the Dell page I get the following error.

If anyone knows any solution very grateful in advance.

Best regards.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Emanuel___
Beginner

Here the log

0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

Hello Emanuel,

I am sorry you are having trouble installing the DCM for your F200 camera. We will provide further assistance in the the RealSense Community. This forum in the Intel Developer Zone will soon be archived and all support will be handled in RealSense Community. Please start a new thread there with a summary of your problem and include the information below.

In order for us to troubleshoot this issue and possibly get you up and running again with your F200 camera we will need to gather system information and logs. 

First gather all system information by generating an msinfo file. In order to generate the file please press on the keyboard WinLogo key + r, then type in msinfo32, then click on File>>Export, and attach the .txt file to this email.

Secondly, we need to gather the DCM installation logs. Please collect all logs from directories

• %temp%\micl_tmp_%username%
  • %windir%\Temp\micl_tmp_SYSTEM
  • %windir%\INF\setupapi.*

%TEMP% is typically, "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp." %windir% is typically "C:\Windows". 

Please zip all the folders and send to us as attachment.

We will analyze this data and try to figure out why the DCM is not installing.

Regards,

Jesus Garcia

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Emanuel___
Beginner

Here requested. What is missing is because on my pc it is not. Thank you very much for the reply. Greetings.

0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

Hello Emanuel,

Thank you for sending the logs. If you would like further assistance, please post your question in the RealSense CommunityThis forum in the Intel Developer Zone will soon be archived and is no longer monitored. All support is handled in RealSense Community.

Please go to RealSense Community and start a thread with a summary of your problem. Please also attach a screenshot of your Device Manger with Imaging Devices expanded. This will show us if the F200 camera is recognized by the system at all. If you do not see it there, please check for it by selecting View -> Show HIdden Devices in the Dev Manager menu. If you see it after exposing the hidden devices then uninstall each instance of the F200 then reboot your computer. This may cause your PC to recognize your F200.

Again, please respond in the RealSense Community as this forum is no longer monitored.

Regards,

Jesus Garcia

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos