Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

capturar numero de telefono

Darwin_f_
Beginner

Alguien sabe como capturar en numero de telefono con intel xdk????????????????????

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Anyone know how to capture phone number with Intel XDK????????????????????

Not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean how does one lookup a phone number in the phone's contacts database? Or do you mean how does not get the phone number that is currently being called? You can search for a variety of Cordova plugins that provide access to phone numbers in the Contacts database. You might be able to find a Cordova plugin that can read the phone call log, although that might be protected data, since mobile devices are very strict about which data an application can see, unless they are a "trusted" application, which is usually limited to apps installed by the OEM. I doubt that you can get the number of a call in progress, but again, search for a Cordova plugin that provides such a feature.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Anyone know how to capture phone number with Intel XDK????????????????????

Not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean how does one lookup a phone number in the phone's contacts database? Or do you mean how does not get the phone number that is currently being called? You can search for a variety of Cordova plugins that provide access to phone numbers in the Contacts database. You might be able to find a Cordova plugin that can read the phone call log, although that might be protected data, since mobile devices are very strict about which data an application can see, unless they are a "trusted" application, which is usually limited to apps installed by the OEM. I doubt that you can get the number of a call in progress, but again, search for a Cordova plugin that provides such a feature.

0 Kudos
Darwin_f_
Beginner

Tengo una aplicacion movil  que registra  3 datos (nombre,apellido y ciudad ) y quiero que capturar de forma automatica  el numero de telefono del cliente que se esta registrando.

0 Kudos
Diego_Calp
Valued Contributor I

Hola, 
Hay un plugin de Cordova que toma los datos de la SIM, entre ellos el numero de telefono. 

https://github.com/pbakondy/cordova-plugin-sim

Saludos
Diego 

There is a Cordova plugin that read SIM's card data, cell phone number among others.

https://github.com/pbakondy/cordova-plugin-sim

0 Kudos
Anusha_M_Intel1
Employee

I have a mobile application that records three data (name , last name and city) and want to automatically capture the phone number of the customer being recorded .
Darmin, I think the question is from where you want to capture the phone number? Is this app going to run on the customer's phone? In that case, the one Diego suggested will work. Are you trying to access the contact number on the phone? In that case, try this plugin: https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-contacts

0 Kudos