Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

electronic licence agreement for identifier logos!

saulius-matikonis

Hello,

One company Is trying to get the Identifier Logos (did submit project completion report and uploaded TOOL REPORT FILE) and is trying to sign electronic licence agreement. There are Mandatory and Additional requirements. But company has no points to confirm in the additional requirements. If they do not check any checkbox in the additional part, but check all the mandatory - will the agreement work?. But they have implemented some of Intel instructions absent in the agreement.

I do not know what to tell them, could you, please, help me!?
Thank you!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Kittur_G_Intel
Employee
Hi Saulius,
I need to get some more information from you before I touch base with the license folks. Which electronic license agreement you are referring to? I need to know more details on which product or more background on which identifier logos, and which project completion report and submitted or filled in where etc? I can't seem to get any of those details from your description?

Could you please give me more background information on what the request is? Thanks much.

-regards,
Kittur
Intel Developer Support
0 Kudos
saulius-matikonis
Hi,
I am talking about the agreement which the clients have tosign in order to be able to use "Runs great on.." identifier logos.Company wants todisplay the Intel product identifier onits product packaging.
The company that is trying to do this is Movavi Ltd. The project name is Movavi Video Converter version 9.2.2 (id 28230). The report was submitted on the 3rd of May, SAT is done. There are Mandatory and Additional requirements. But company has no points to confirm in the additional requirements. So, that means that they cannot sign the agreement and get the logos? Or if they do not check any checkbox in the additional part, but check all the mandatory - will the agreement work?. Maybe thereisa way to sign the agreement without doing the additional requirements part and get the logos?
0 Kudos
Kittur_G_Intel
Employee

OK, I'll have to get in touch with some appropriate division folks and will get back you as soon as possible. Appreciate your patience till then.
-regards,
Kittur

0 Kudos
saulius-matikonis
Thank you very much!
I appreciate this!
Regards
Saulius Matikonis
0 Kudos
Kittur_G_Intel
Employee
Hi Saulius,

Pardon me, you have actually reached the Intel Software Development Tools products support forum, and we only deal with support issues related to those products The products link we support is at: http://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-sdp-home/

My advise is: you should do an Intel Search and see who handles such issues as what you're asking? We're not the group to handle such issues as we only offer product issues support as mentioned earlier. Appreciate your patience through this...

-regards,
Kittur
0 Kudos
Kittur_G_Intel
Employee

Saulius, the best I could do is to point you this link: http://www.intel.com/intel/legal/contact.htm and hopefully the legal dept. should be able to help you may be? Theemail address on that page deals specifically with trademarks and brands looks like - trademarks.and.brands@intel.com

_Cheers,
Kittur

0 Kudos
saulius-matikonis
Hi,
ok, Thank you again!
I will try.
Regards
0 Kudos