Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

hand tracking error on intel atom cherry trail : Failed to pair the hand module with i/o

agus_p_
Beginner

i tried intel realsense sdk on intel atom cherry trail with camera F200 but some sample are working and some are not.

the sample that working is like raw streaming and projection like image bellow : raw2.PNG

the projection sample display image and deep image just fine. but the hand tracking sample is not working and output the error "Failed to pair the hand module with I/O" like image bellow :

hand error_0.PNG

there also other sample that not working like blob viewer, face tracking.

can someone here enlighten me what is wrong with that, and how to fix this ? and if it somehow the sdk problem, is it posible the official will working this out in the future ?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xusheng_L_Intel
Employee

Currently RealSense SDK did not support atom platform. It ONLY supports 4th gen and above core platform. 

0 Kudos
blacker_p_
Beginner

I've tried the same thing, and found this post.

So it seems there's no solution for this.

0 Kudos
kfind1
New Contributor I

David Lu (Intel) wrote:

Currently RealSense SDK did not support atom platform. It ONLY supports 4th gen and above core platform. 

That's not entirely true, and I wish there was more info about this. I had no issue at all getting most of the R200 SDK sample programs working on my i5-2450M which is definitely not 4th gen. I had issues with all of the Scene Perception modules, but that is because my GPU doesn't suppot OpenCL1.2 which is what the SP module uses.

I am just about to try using the SDK with my Minnowboard Turbot (Bay Trail Atom dual core cpu) embedded PC - I expect the general features of the SDK (connecting, depth and colour streams, projection, calibration of streams etc..) will work. Obviously the SP module won't work on this one either, as it doesn't support OpenCL1.2.

Can we get a proper list of modules in the SDK and what they rely on? So we can know exactly what limitations we will have for our given set of hardware

0 Kudos