Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

intelxdk.js,cardova.js,xhr.js files are missing in project folder

kulkarni__sameer
Beginner

I am using getjson function that works on emulate and testing, not working in real device.I have gone through one forum they recommend to use intelxdk.js,cardova.js,xhr.js files but files not found on project folder.where i have to get these files ,help me.  

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Can you provide more details about what you want o accomplish? And please post the link where you are referring to.

About Emulator: You should think of the Emulate tab as a Cordova API simulator, not as a device emulator. It provides you with a convenient viewport to help you visualize the approximate layout of your app on various devices and itsimulates the core Cordova APIs to make it easier to debug apps that use those APIs. It does not simulate real devices nor does it simulate third-party Cordova plugin APIs. Getting your app to work in the Emulate tab is not a guarantee that it will work on a real device. Conversely, if things work on a real device but do not work in the Emulate tab, that is not an indication that your app is "broken." The only way to know with certainty that your app works as intended is to build it and install it on real devices.

0 Kudos
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

You can also  refer to this article: https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/docs/how-to-access-JSON-data-in-HTML5-apps

0 Kudos
doddi_e_
Beginner
Hallo, I have a problem with my app. The display from emulate is not same with display in chrome, picture hidden, button is not function and all not set. Help me, please..
0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Please use the Debug tab for a more accurate tool for evaluating your app's performance and layout on a real device. The Emulate tab does not represent a real device, it is a convenient tool for initial debug. See the Emulate tab limitations for more info > https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/docs/intel-xdk-dev-emulator-limitations <

0 Kudos