Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

ios email no longer has ota link

Taein_K_
Beginner

emails upto yesterday included ota link but today it no longer send email with ota link.

it is different from another issue that people reported where the ota link is in the email but not actual link (just text). 

anyone else seeing this?

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Jim_G_
Beginner

Same here...  the OTA link is no longer in the sent email for iOS.  Started seeing it yesterday and it continues today. 

0 Kudos
Mike_C_2
Beginner

Same here. In fact older emails that have OTA links show an error when you tap the link: "Cannot connect to amxdk2.s3.amazonaws.com" This began somewhere over night between 1/4/2016 and 1/5/2016. And emails sent on or after 1/5/2016 didn't have the OTA link at all. 

0 Kudos
thomas_b_5
Beginner

I am having the same problem, i can not install using the Email on a apple device anymore..  Is there a workaround?

0 Kudos
Eric_H_Intel
Employee

I have found the issue with the missing OTA link.   I am currently working on a fix and will let you know as soon as it is in place.

0 Kudos
Xavi_V_
Beginner

Any news?

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

We hope to have this resolved on Monday. Until then, you will need to download the IPA and sync with iTunes/xCode.

0 Kudos
Eric_H_Intel
Employee

The OTA links should be there now.    Please feel free to send me an IM if you are still having trouble.

Eric

0 Kudos
Taein_K_
Beginner

i verified it is fixed. thanks!

0 Kudos
Mark_E_2
Beginner

Thank you, Eric, that seems to have fixed it :)

0 Kudos