Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

"Collapsible" inside a "collapsible" in Bootstrap bug

re_s_
Beginner

Hi,
when i make a collapsible menu and i put other collapsible menus in it, the names of the menus, merge (please see the pictures)
any ideas?

Thanks a lot in advance

Screenshot at Mar 22 23-53-38.png

0 Kudos
8 Replies
re_s_
Beginner

Screenshot at Mar 22 23-54-0g3.png

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Did you strictly use App Designer to create the collapsible menus? Or did you modify css? or use JavaScript?

0 Kudos
re_s_
Beginner

Hi Pamela, i am using App designer.

0 Kudos
Chris_P_Intel
Employee

Look at the source and see if the names have been merged there. If so, correct them. Should be trivial to do so. That should fix the problem, though, if the collapsible is edited in App Designer again it might happen again. 

If the names are not merged in the source then it sounds like some sort of bug in Bootstrap itself. But this seems unlikely.

Let me know what you find.

0 Kudos
re_s_
Beginner

i have corrected the names through the source code but they keep o merging, however thanks for your efford to help me.

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

If you are comfortable working with the code, an option would be to work in the code view (not the design view) - especially after you have the general set up of your UI.

0 Kudos
Edi_L_
Beginner

Hi all

I have the same issue? Is there any workaround, so I can still work with App Designer?

thanks for your help

Regads

Ed

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

App Designer has been deprecated and will be removed, it is no longer being supported. Please see the release notes for details > https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/docs/release-notes-information-intel-xdk <

0 Kudos