Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!
309 Discussions

В системе установлен Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology 17.2.0.1009, но Intel DSA определяет его как версию 15.9.8.1050. Переустановка Intel RST и Intel DSA не помогает. Как можно это исправить. Спасибо.

IPolo
New Contributor I

Windows10 x64 - Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology 17.2.0.1009 - Intel Driver and Support Assistant 19.7.30.2.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
IPolo
New Contributor I

After updating Intel Driver & Support Assistant to version 19.8.34.6, the problem disappeared. The issue can be considered resolved. Thanks for the help and participation.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello IPolo,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Our support is only provided in English. To better assist you, we use a translation tool.

Could you please run the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* and share the results with me? You will find the tool at the following link.

Esteban Ch.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
IPolo
New Contributor I

I present the required data.

0 Kudos
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello IPolo,

Thank you for your response, 

Could you please update the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) to the latest version (17.5.2.1024)? 

Once you have updated, let me know if the issue persists.

Esteban Ch. 

0 Kudos
IPolo
New Contributor I

I understand that I do not have Intel® Optane™ support. Therefore, when you install version 17.5.2.1024 the program does not start, the RST icon in the notification area disappears. At the same time, the DSA believes that everything is normal.

0 Kudos
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello IPolo,

Thank you for your response, 

Let me inform you that Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) has been designed for Intel® products such as Intel® NUCs, Intel® Compute Sticks and Intel® Compute cards.

You should be using an updater software provided by Lenovo; also, if the Intel® RST version 15.9.8.1050 is working fine on your computer then there is no need to update it to the latest version as the Intel® DSA is suggesting.

Esteban Ch. 

0 Kudos
IPolo
New Contributor I

I wrote earlier that is installed on your system the Intel(R) RST 17.2.0.1009, but Intel DSA defines it as version 15.9.8.1050. That's my question!

0 Kudos
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello IPolo,

Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the Intel® DSA where it says that you have installed another version and you have to update? Also, could you please provide us with the Intel®RST report? If you do not know how to look for the Intel® RST report please check the following link.

Esteban Ch. 

0 Kudos
IPolo
New Contributor I

0 Kudos
IPolo
New Contributor I

0 Kudos
IPolo
New Contributor I

After updating Intel Driver & Support Assistant to version 19.8.34.6, the problem disappeared. The issue can be considered resolved. Thanks for the help and participation.

Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello IPolo,

I'm glad to hear that your issue got resolved with the latest update of the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (19.8.34.6).

We will close this inquiry; but, if you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Esteban Ch. 

0 Kudos
IPolo
New Contributor I

Yes, the problem has been solved. Close this inquiry. Thank you.

0 Kudos