Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!

BSOD iaStorB.sys

KYILM
Beginner

I have a Dell Precision Tower 5810 Win 10 Pro x64, all up to date with latest drivers from Dell.

It randomly gives a BSOD with the following error "DRIVER_IRQL NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL iaStorB.sys

0 Kudos
9 Replies
JosafathB_Intel
Hello KYILM, Thank you for contacting Intel® Technical Support. As we understand, you need assistance with your Dell* Precision Tower 5810. If we infer correctly, we advise you to contact your OEM (original equipment manufacturer) in this case Dell*, to get further assistance for your product. This based on the fact that they create and modify their own solution and should be the ones providing you with support for your PC. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Josh B. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

​Will you share  memory dump file , so that I can  analysis  bsod reasons or else .

Install latest  RST  driver  16.8 version

0 Kudos
KYILM
Beginner

sorry I can't find mini dump or memory dump file maybe my settings are useless I must research to do my settings right.

I have install rste 4.7 driver and I think my problem is solved not sure yet but when it isn't I message you about that thanks for help

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello KYILM, Thank you for having contacted Intel Technical Support. We have not heard from you since our last communication and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case? Important note: Should further assistance or clarification be required, we will greatly appreciate if you reply to this post instead of writing a new one unless your inquiry is completely unrelated. This way we will prevent generating a duplicate post and we will not lose the train of thought. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
KYILM
Beginner

I install my RSTe last updated driver and the problem is solved thanks for your help and interest.

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello KYILM Thank you for your reply. We will like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. Important note: Should further assistance or clarification be required, we will greatly appreciate if you reply to this post instead of writing a new one unless your inquiry is completely unrelated. This way we will prevent generating a duplicate post and we will not lose the train of thought. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
KYILM
Beginner

my problem is solved you can close this case thanks for all

0 Kudos
KYILM
Beginner

My problem is solved you can close this case thanks for all

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello KYILM, Thank you for your reply. Thank you for your reply, as per your consent, this case is now closed. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos