Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!
307 Discussions

Correct Intel RST for C232 chipset

KAbra3
Beginner

I have searched the internet for the Intel Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) User Interface and Driver for C232 chipset in my Supermicro X11SSL-F motherboard. I tried install the latest Version: 16.0.2.1086 and it will not install showing "Chipset not supported".

Where can I download the RST for the C232 chipset.

Thanks

iservnet

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello iservnet,

Thanks for contacting the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology enterprise (Intel® RSTe) support forum, in regards to your question the Intel® C232 Chipset on your Supermicro* X11SSL-F motherboard isn't compatible with the release of Intel® RST 16.0.2.1086 (Non-enterprise) that you're trying to install, however by researching on your Motherboard OEM Website currently your system it's compatible with Intel® Rapid Storage Technology enterprise (Intel® RSTe) version 5.3.0.1413.

You can find the latest compatible release of Intel® RSTe for downloading on your OEM Motherboard page by following this link:

https://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/Xeon/C236_C232/X11SSL-F.cfm https://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/Xeon/C236_C232/X11SSL-F.cfm

NOTE: Any links provided for third party tools or sites are offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel® of the content, products, or services offered there. We do not offer support for any third party tool mentioned here.

Also, please remember that if you require more assistance or want to add additional details, we'll be glad to assist you

Regards,

Chris
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello iservnet,

Thanks for your time and we're sending you this message as a follow-up to your case and to see if the information that we've provided you was useful for your situation.

Please remember that if you require more assistance or want to add additional details, we'll be glad to assist you

Best regards,

Chris
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello iservnet,

Thanks for your time and we're sending you this message as a follow-up to your situation and to see if the information that we've provided you was useful for your situation.

At this point we'll mark this question as solved; however, if you want to ask more questions please fell free to contact us, we'll be glad to assist you

Best regards,

Chris
0 Kudos