Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!
309 Discussions

How to apply for the intel software offer?

TPise
Beginner

I entered the masterkey , i was asked for a survey but there were only questions seen . What do I've to do​ to get my software bundle? Please help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JosafathB_Intel
Hello TPise, Thank you for contacting Intel® Technical Support. As we understand, you need assistance with your Intel® Software Starter Pack. If we infer correctly, please take into consideration the information below: In order to get assistance regarding your inquiry we advise you to contact: https://starterpack.intel.com/#/support Please, fill up the form and you will be contacted as soon as possible. We hope you find this information helpful. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello TPise, Thank you for having contacted Intel Technical Support. We have not heard from you since our last communication and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case? Important note: Should further assistance or clarification be required, we will greatly appreciate if you reply to this post instead of writing a new one unless your inquiry is completely unrelated. This way we will prevent generating a duplicate post and we will not lose the train of thought. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos