Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!
309 Discussions

I try to reinstall IDA, but always got the windows asking if I want to uninstall the program. I have tried the special uninstall program, but it does not help. IDA will not install. Something wrong in the register? (Bjorn

BHjal
Beginner

0 Kudos
28 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello BHjal

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
BHjal
Beginner

Skärmbild (50).pngHi,

It works with the new version of IDA, but I have problems to install two updates.

The first one ends with ”failed”

The second seems to have been installed, but after restart it is uninstalled.

Enclose a screen dump of the updates.

BR/Bjorn

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello BHjal

Thanks for the update.

Can you provide me with a picture showing the information on the dropdown for each driver that is having the issue to complete the driver update? 

Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Steps to save the report:

1- Run the utility.

2- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system.

3- Once the scan is complete click on “next”.

4- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop.

5- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
BHjal
Beginner

Hi,

Emclose requested information.

Hope it helps!

BR/Björn

0 Kudos
BHjal
Beginner
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello BHjal

Please try completing the download of the drivers with Intel® DSA (do not complete the install), uninstall Intel® DSA and restart the system, once you have done that complete the installation of the drivers (the installer should be on the download folder) then install Intel® DSA and scan the system.

Please provide pictures of the installation error (Ethernet diver), and how are you identifying that the diver is not installed after the system reboot (USB-C).

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
BHjal
Beginner

Hi,

When I started with running IDSA, it didn't report any new drivers and the version of the network drive is now the same as the earlier update, but date are different.

I don't know what happend, but it seems to be ok now.

BR/Björn

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello BHjal

I am glad to hear that Intel® DSA is working fine on the system. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us back.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos