Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!
309 Discussions

Intel Rapid Storage Technology Software for NVMe M.2/U.2 system?

BryanFury
New Contributor I

Greetings

Is there any alternative software from Intel, where I could check my raid array and NVMe SSD drives? I have three Intel 750 SSD drives, two are in raid0 [SW Windows raid] and one is solo. I'd like to have the iRST functionality, but I'm unable with disabled SATA controlle

Thank You for any help,

kind regards

Bryan

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello DarkAvenger,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

The only available software is the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/55005/Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Intel-RST- Intel® Rapid Storage Technology, in this case for the IRST to work the SATA controller needs to be enabled and if you are using other type of SATA controller you will need to contact the manufacturer of that controller or your computer manufacturer to get the specific software you need.

Best regards,

Ivan U.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello DarkAvenger,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

The only available software is the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/55005/Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Intel-RST- Intel® Rapid Storage Technology, in this case for the IRST to work the SATA controller needs to be enabled and if you are using other type of SATA controller you will need to contact the manufacturer of that controller or your computer manufacturer to get the specific software you need.

Best regards,

Ivan U.

0 Kudos
BryanFury
New Contributor I

Greetungs!

Thank You for Your reaction .

Kind regards

Bryan

0 Kudos
idata
Employee