Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!
309 Discussions

Mi PC ASPIRE5 presenta falla en disco duro lo que afectó catastróficamente el desempeño y potencia del sistema

jvaca1
Beginner

Captura de pantalla (19).pngEl sistema de almacenamiento IntelRapid, sugiere un daño grave del disco duro y amenaza con pérdida de información que no se puede recuperar. ¿que debo hacer? Respetados mil gracias.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, jvaca1.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting the Intel® Community Support.

I checked your ticket related to Intel® Optane™ Memory, I will be glad to assist you.

Please keep in mind that community support is provided in English only, the use of the embedded translator may be required.

Did you perform any changes in the system?, for example: replacing the primary drive, re-installing Windows, restore to factory settings or other.

Looks like your system had Intel Optane™ Memory Acceleration enabled and the pairing (932GB SSD + 13GB Optane) is now broken, this may happen for one of the reasons previously mentioned.

As you can see, if you click on the Optane™ Memory (the 13GB SSD on the right side), it gives you the option "Limpiar metadatos", this will erase/clean the Optane Memory module, getting rid of the error message and possibly giving you the option to enable the acceleration again.

Remember that keeping a backup of your information is always recommended in case anything happens.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A contingent worker at Intel

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, jvaca1.

I wanted to follow up on your ticket to check if everything is working fine.

If you have any questions and I can be of assistance, please let me know.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, jvaca1.

This message is yo follow up on your ticket to check if everything is working fine.

I previously shared that clearing the metadata or "Limpiar Metadatos" could help you to enable the Optane acceleration again.

I will proceed to close the thread right now, if you require further assistance, please reply to this message to re-open it within 15 days or just contact us back.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos