Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!
308 Discussions

VROC Support for Intel® SSD Pro 7600p Series

ALowe1
Beginner

Does VROC support Intel® SSD Pro 7600p Series drives?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello voidp

Hello, yes I do remind you that Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel® VROC), is a hybrid system to get a Raid array on your computer, it will b available for 64bit OS with Intel® Xeon or i9 CPU's, Also the PCIe NVMe 3.1 x4 is highly recommended which in this case is the one corresponding to this specific SSD.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello voidp

Hello, yes I do remind you that Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel® VROC), is a hybrid system to get a Raid array on your computer, it will b available for 64bit OS with Intel® Xeon or i9 CPU's, Also the PCIe NVMe 3.1 x4 is highly recommended which in this case is the one corresponding to this specific SSD.

0 Kudos
ncao1
Novice

Intel ssd 7600p is not compatible for vroc. neither 760p. i tried them already. i had also video. but 600p worked, because 600p is pcie 3.x and 760p and 7600p are pcie 3.1 x that why. Asus and intel never work together. Luis H and chritoper know nothing. when i asked for help tell me buy the key. if you have X79XX CPU and Asus hyper card they will work with intel ssd 600p or 6000p without the key. now intel and Asus still do not the problem. i am so stupid buying intel system.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello wondercao,

Thanks for your reply and in regards to your situation it's still being investigated and we'll continue with the required support on the case that we have opened for you; once we have new information to provide please be sure we'll contact you immediately.

Also, please remember that if you require more assistance or want to add additional details, we'll be glad to assist you

Best regards,

Chris
0 Kudos
ncao1
Novice

please watch this video

0 Kudos
ncao1
Novice

did you try it work? if not dont post that made people waste their money for nothing. i tried both intel 760p and 7600p with CPU x7940 MB asus ROG extrme VI and asus prime deluxe