cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel SSD Pro 5400s Series

TQ
New Contributor

I'm looking for a chip for Intel SSD Pro 5400s Series, need to urgently retrieve data from it, please help

3 REPLIES 3

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor

Hello, TQ.

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory and Storage support.

As we understand, you are requesting information regarding chips that are part of the components of your Intel® SSD Pro 5400s Series. If we inferred correctly, review the following information:

The components' information is not available to the public. 

Please consider that any component replacement or hardware modification is not supported, validated, or recommended by Intel® since it will void your drive's warranty.

If you need further assistance related to an Intel® product, please do not hesitate to contact us again by opening a new thread. We will no longer monitor this thread.

Best regards,

Jos B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician.

TQ
New Contributor
Thank you for the efficient response back. May I please ask, will it possible then to retrieve any lost data from the said hard drive without finding the component as I need to retrieve lost data urgently

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor

Hello, TQ.

Thank you for your reply.

We do not offer any data recovery service or tool, but we advise you to review the Data Recovery Options for Intel® SSDs article:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000006357/memory-and-storage.html

This article provides a list of companies available to help you with data recovery for your Intel® Solid State Drive. Contact your choice from the companies listed for pricing, services, and terms.

Note:

Intel® does not represent these companies nor recommend one over the other. Also, we don't reimburse customers for this service, and we don't guarantee data recovery services.

Please take into consideration that we are giving these recommendations as a best effort to help you to try to recover your information.

If you need further assistance related to an Intel® product, please do not hesitate to contact us again by opening a new thread. We will no longer monitor this thread.

Best regards,

Jos B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician.