cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ssd write speed problem on intel 6 and 7 series

agodk
New Contributor

hi there;

First of all i am not quite sure if i wrote this threat on right place. so sorry if its wrong.

i have problem with my ssd s in Intel chipsets. Ive 2 diffrent brand ssd s which is supports 500mb/s read and write.

i was tried this thing on my mobo which has z77a chipset with sata3 ports and also my laptop with mobile 6 series which is also have support for sata 3

so long story short with bothbrand ssd and either chipsets i can see 500mb/s read speeds but non of them can see more than 130 mb/s write speed with atto and cdm.

using latest RST and drivers also firmware for ssd s and bioses for mainboards. ah before forget i know its not affect that much but also i was tried with different sata cables.

what do you think about that?

ive really appreciate help

thnx.

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AP16
Contributor

Corsair Force GS series are based on SandForce, so peak speed writes possible only on compressible data, benchmarks usually avoids compression factor in tests.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AP16
Contributor

Corsair Force GS series are based on SandForce, so peak speed writes possible only on compressible data, benchmarks usually avoids compression factor in tests.

agodk
New Contributor

so what about kingston ssdnow300v series?

agodk
New Contributor

Thnx for answer JFF. after your reply i was tried with Sandisk so eveythings fine i was able to see 300mb/s

so i was choose wrong brand at first place.

Thnx and regards