Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool
432 Discussions

Ошибка при работе Intel Optimizer

ААнто
Beginner

При выполнении команды TRIM появляется вот такое сообщение. Ошибка: При работе Intel Optimizer возникла ошибка. (10/114). Перезагрузите компьютер т повторите попытку. После перезагрузке ничего не происходит, ошибка повторяется. Остальные тесты проходят нормально.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello a-box,

Thank you for your interest in the Intel® SSD 535 Series.

As per our translation tool, I understand that you are getting an error message when trying to perform the TRIM procedure.

I checked the images that you provided and noticed something that may be causing the issue, you are using firmware version BG21, but the latest available version for your drive is RG21. So please perform a firmware update and then try the optimizer again.

If you cannot perform the firmware update, please try using the Intel® SSD Firmware Update Tool ( https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26491/Intel-SSD-Firmware-Update-Tool).

If you encounter any issue after performing the update, please share the report generated by the Intel® System Support Utility ( https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-).

Please let me know the outcome of this.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Andres V.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello a-box,

I was wondering if you have any updates. Did you performed the suggested firmware update?

In case you consider that you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Andres V.
0 Kudos
ААнто
Beginner

Experts from technical support said that this type of SSD does not flash - ready to replace. As long as I think about it.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello a-box,

Thank you for the update.

Could you please share an image that backs up the fact that your SSD cannot be updated with the latest firmware?

When you say "ready to replace", does this means that you already got in touch with the seller to set up with the replacement process?

I'll be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Andres V.
0 Kudos
ААнто
Beginner

Служба поддержки Intel - заявка №: 03223766 [ ref:_00DU0YT3c._5000Pfbd29:ref ]

"mailto:supportreplies@intel.com supportreplies@intel.com" <</span>mailto:supportreplies@intel.com supportreplies@intel.com>

Кому: "mailto:a-box@inbox.ru a-box@inbox.ru"

9 февраля, 14:43

Здравствуйте, Антон После проверки информации мы обнаружили что диск который Вы используете имеет другую прошивку, обычно такие диски делаются для больших корпоративных клиентов по этому у него другая прошивка. Проблема что оптимизация SSD дисков обычно не требуется потому что у операционных систем Windows 8 , 10 есть встроенная очистка TRIM-a.

Но если Вы настаивайте мы сможем заменить диск на 535 240GB.

С уважением,

Кирилл

Служба поддержки Intel

Прошу прощения что не перевел это сообщение на английский.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello a-box,

Thank you for the confirmation.

It seems that you are getting the corresponding support from Intel® agent Kirill.

If you need further assistance from the community, don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Andres V.
0 Kudos
VBabi3
Beginner

Добрый день.

Аналогичная проблема.

Подскажите решение.

Извините что на русском.

0 Kudos