Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool
435 Discussions

Какие требования к процессорам и другие ограничения предъявляет ssd p4800х? Будет ли также хорошо работать данный диск с процессором AMD Epic 7451?

ВГиле
Beginner

результаты для амд тестом CDM хуже чем для gold 6244

на скриншоте для амд

0 Kudos
11 Replies
ВГиле
Beginner

а вот для процессора intel

при том что там и там p4800x

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, ВГиле.

Thank you for contacting the Intel Community Support.

I checked your ticket regarding the Intel® Optane™ SSD DC P4800X, I will be glad to assist you.

Please keep in mind that community support is provided in English only, the use of the embedded translator will be required.

Thank you for the details and screenshots, there is no official documentation regarding limitations for the Intel® Optane™ SSD DC P4800X is the system you mentioned. Since benchmarking involves many different variables, getting the same results in different systems can prove to be difficult.

Did you try installing the latest DC NVMe driver in both systems (if possible)?:

- Download: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29171/Datacenter-NVMe-Microsoft-Windows-Drivers-for-Intel-SSDs

The screenshot provided with the results of the Intel system seems to be close to the specification, so let me know if the driver makes a difference or if it was already installed.

Regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, ВГиле.

I wanted to follow up on your ticket to check if I can be of assistance.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
ВГиле
Beginner

Драйвера обновили, но гораздо больше дало изменение настроек электропитания в биос.

Результат хоть и приблизился, но хуже по коллективной случайной записи.

Если интересно, то можете тем же тестом у себя воспользоваться http://www.gilev.ru/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/CrystalDiskMark3_0_4.zip

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, ВГиле.

Thank you for the screenshot and details.

I tested the version you have and also the latest version (7.0) of the tool and they seem to produce different results.

Please keep in mind that I did this without preparing the P4800X, in an already existing Windows 10 system (Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6). I just installed the DC NVMe driver.

mark.png

Regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
ВГиле
Beginner

в вашей версии совершенной 1. другой алгоритм 2. методика тестирования другая 3. части совпадают только RND4K Q1T1 со старым тестом 4K и то не полностью, и SEG1M Q1T1 соответствует Seq в третьей версии - по обоим тестам результаты и у вас и у меня близки

я тестирую 3 версией потому что характер нагрузки лучше коррелирует с поведением бизнес-продуктов 1C ERP, более показательны скорости одного потока, а не коллективная нагрузка с большой глубиной и очередью

0 Kudos
ВГиле
Beginner

показал графически как сравнивать

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, ВГиле.

I noticed that too, that would be the correct way to compare the results between the two windows. I just mentioned this due to the slight difference between the results depending on the tool version, but, as you said, it must be directly related to the algorithm and settings.

Since our results are close to the specifications of this product, I would like to know if there are any particular details you would like to discuss or if there is anything you would like to confirm.

- Product specification page.

- Performance:

-- Sequential Read (up to) 2400 MB/s

-- Sequential Write (up to) 2000 MB/s

-- Random Read (100% Span) 550000 IOPS

-- Random Write (100% Span) 500000 IOPS

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
ВГиле
Beginner
0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, ВГиле.

Good day,

I wanted to follow up on your ticket in case you have any additional questions or if there is anything else you wanted to confirm regarding the drive.

If I can be of assistance, please let me know.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, ВГиле.

This message is to follow up on your ticket regarding the P4800X, we previously shared information about the specifications of the drive and compared it to the results.

I will proceed to close the thread right now since no further assistance was requested and no other interactions from the community took place.

If you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, you can always contact us back.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos