cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

固态硬盘600固件不能更新

思陈1
New Contributor

固态硬盘不能更新固件,官网下载Intel SSD Toolbox(3.4.7),进行固件更新提示错我,(错误:固件更新进程出现错误 (10/53). 重启并重试。如果错误仍然存在,请使用位于 www.downloadcenter.intel.com 的 Intel 固件更新工具。)不知道要怎么才能进行固件更新,电脑安装了2块600p,一块256G一块1T都是不能进行更新的。

30 REPLIES 30

普赵
New Contributor

嗨!在下遇到和你一样的问题了,我认为是我先前装的intel快速存储技术驱动和这个冲突。于是我调用服务查看吧对应的那个Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology 服务关闭了,就可以更新了,我猜你也是同样的问题因为我们的错误号都一样,建议你可以试试嗯唔。

KTeng4
New Contributor

我也有同樣的更新問題,無法解決。Intel firmware update tool 也無法使用,因為我的電腦 boot mode 只有 UEFI 無法切換LEGACY ,有相容性問題。樓上說的快速儲存技術我關閉了,一樣無法更新,請問有其他解決方法嗎?

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi 鄧硯,

Thanks for the reply. Since your system can only boot on UEFI mode, we recommend you to use another system in order to update the firmware of your SSD because the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26491/Intel-SSD-Firmware-Update-Tool%3Fproduct%3D80097 Intel® SSD Firmware Update Tool requires booting the BIOS on legacy mode if you are not able to boot the tool on the UEFI mode. Regards, Junior M.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi 鄧硯,

We would like to know if you read our previous post. If you have any other questions, we'll be waiting for your response.Regards, Junior M.

KTeng4
New Contributor

Hi, I don't know there is another tool to update my ssd firmware, I already tried ssd toolbox and firmware update tool, but it can't fix my problem. Can you give me another suggestion to fix my problem? My computer is notebook, and I can not take it out to other system to update firmware.