Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

固态硬盘600固件不能更新

固态硬盘不能更新固件,官网下载Intel SSD Toolbox(3.4.7),进行固件更新提示错我,(错误:固件更新进程出现错误 (10/53). 重启并重试。如果错误仍然存在,请使用位于 www.downloadcenter.intel.com 的 Intel 固件更新工具。)不知道要怎么才能进行固件更新,电脑安装了2块600p,一块256G一块1T都是不能进行更新的。

0 Kudos
30 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello 陈思达,

Thank you for joining the Intel® Community.

I have moved your thread to the Solid State Drives Community for more assistance on this matter.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi 陈思达,

As per our translator tool, we understand that you can not update the firmware of your Intel® SSD 600p Series.

In order to better understand your situation, could you please confirm the following information:

-What is the current firmware version you have?

-What is the operating system you are running?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Junior M.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

固件版本 PSF104C 操作系统win10 pro 64位

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi 陈思达,

Could you please download the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27130/Intel-Solid-State-Drive-Toolbox Intel® Solid-State Drive Toolbox and click on upgrade firmware?

If it does not work, please try the other tool, the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26491/Intel-SSD-Firmware-Update-Tool?product=80097 Intel® SSD Firmware Update Tool.

Please let us know if it works. In case it does not work, please try a later version of the Intel® Solid State Drive Toolbox.

Regards,

Nestor C
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi 陈思达,

We would like to know if you read our previous post and if you have any other questions. We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Junior M
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

那个工具的说明。让win10使用者完全不知道怎么用?

顺便问一句,我把我的600p给分区了,这对固件更新有多少影响?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Hans_Egg_d ,

As per our translator tool, the partitions do not affect firmware updates.

Could you please elaborate more about Windows(R) 10 do not know how to use?

Regards,

Junior M.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

SSD Firmware Update Tool.

下載後ISO(使用像REFUS之類軟體)製作USB碟開機更新

或ISO燒入CD DVD以CD DVD做開機碟更新

希望intel網站能提供這類ISO TO USB程式...

消費者自己找有些不便

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi P.JJ,

As per our translator tool, thanks for the feedback. We will provide this to our additional resources.

If you have further questions then feel free to contact us again.

Regards,

Junior M.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

嗨!在下遇到和你一样的问题了,我认为是我先前装的intel快速存储技术驱动和这个冲突。于是我调用服务查看吧对应的那个Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology 服务关闭了,就可以更新了,我猜你也是同样的问题因为我们的错误号都一样,建议你可以试试嗯唔。

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

我也有同樣的更新問題,無法解決。Intel firmware update tool 也無法使用,因為我的電腦 boot mode 只有 UEFI 無法切換LEGACY ,有相容性問題。樓上說的快速儲存技術我關閉了,一樣無法更新,請問有其他解決方法嗎?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi 鄧硯,

Thanks for the reply.

Since your system can only boot on UEFI mode, we recommend you to use another system in order to update the firmware of your SSD because the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26491/Intel-SSD-Firmware-Update-Tool%3Fproduct%3D80097 Intel® SSD Firmware Update Tool requires booting the BIOS on legacy mode if you are not able to boot the tool on the UEFI mode.

Regards,

Junior M.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi 鄧硯,

We would like to know if you read our previous post. If you have any other questions, we'll be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Junior M.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi, I don't know there is another tool to update my ssd firmware, I already tried ssd toolbox and firmware update tool, but it can't fix my problem. Can you give me another suggestion to fix my problem? My computer is notebook, and I can not take it out to other system to update firmware.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi 鄧硯,

Thanks for the reply.

There is a newer version of the Intel® Solid State Drive Toolbox https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27460/Intel-Solid-State-Drive-Toolbox?v=t 3.5.0. We recommend you to try with that version and let us know if you have the same results. If so, please provide a screenshot of the Toolbox showing the SSD information(Firmware).

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

Junior M.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi, I also have the same problem, the new version can't fix my problem. My computer is Acer swift 3 SF315-51g-512g,and ssd firmware version is PSF109C.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

我觉得作为intel官方,600p这样的更新模式,是非常不合理而且不具有可操作性

首先,比较新的芯片组,肯定都是装win10,win10那必然是用UEFI而不是 legacy

如果我家里只有一台电脑,我怎么再找到一台legacy系统的,然后把UEFI的这台主机的ssd拔下来插另外一个上面,然后再升级固件?

用两个字形容,那就是扯淡

如果官方不推出能在UEFI基础上可以升级的软件,我以后再也不会买intel的ssd!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi 鄧硯駿,

We recommend you to try to update the Firmware with the Intel® SSD Firmware Update Tool. Please follow the next steps:

1- Go to: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25348

2- Download the issdfut_2.2.3.iso

3- Go to https://rufus.akeo.ie/ and download Rufus.

4- Connect an empty USB flash drive to the PC.

5- Open Rufus and change only the options "Device" and select your USB. Then go to ISO image, click on search and select the issdfut_2.2.3.iso you previously downloaded.

6- Go to your BIOS -> Boot -> Boot priority -> select the "USB" as primary.

7- Re-boot your PC. It should enter the firmware update tool for your SSD.

8- Update the firmware and then boot windows.

9- If it does not boot to the "USB" or it gives you an error, please go to BIOS and change the boot mode to "legacy only". Then try again.

Please try it and let us know the results.

NOTE: Any links provided for third party tools or sites are offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel® of the content, products, or services offered there. We do not offer support for any third party tool mentioned here.

Hi yibai11,

As per our translator tool, we would like to inform you that the tools are designed to work with the UEFI mode of your BIOS. With the Intel® SSD Firmware Update Tool we recommend as a workaround to change the BIOS mode on your system to "Legacy" because there are components of your system that may not allow you to update the Firmware when you are using the UEFI BIOS mode.

Regards,

Junior M.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi, my computer bios doesn't allow me to change the mode to the the legacy, it only has the UEFI mode, so I can't use firmware update tool to fix the problem. I already tired it.

0 Kudos