我买了600p256g ssd装win7装不了能给点指导吗

一刘1
New Contributor

我买了块600p ssd装不了win7能指导下吗

7 REPLIES 7

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello qandq38,

According to our translator system, you purchased the Intel® SSD 600p and you would like to install Windows* 7 on it.The first thing to check is if the motherboard supports M.2 PCIe x4 (NVMe*). Could you please provide us and confirm the following:-Computer's model?-Motherboard's model?-Have you tested a different operating system? (i.e. Windows® 10)-Did you follow the instructions on http://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/solid-state-drives/Intel_6_Series_PCIeNVMe_... this guide? (Page 9)We will be waiting for your response.Regards,Nestor C

IIanM
New Contributor II

新硬件本就该配新软件。没人会指导你。

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Database64128,

Our translator tool couldn't really translate your comment properly; do you also need assistance installing Windows* 7 in the SSD 600p?If that is the case, please follow the guide on my previous reply and provide all the information above as well.Regards,Nestor C

IIanM
New Contributor II

Sorry, I should have used English. I moved on to Windows 8 and then 10 several years ago and I also run Arch Linux on my server. So I don't need any assistance or help. Anyway, thank you for your