New Contributor

求助,intel dc s3700 400g无法更新固件

固件版本:5DV10206

系统:win7 sp1 x64

3 REPLIES 3

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.I understand that you are not able to update the firmware of the Intel® SSD DC S3700 Series. Could you please let me know what kind of issue or error message you are getting?In order to update the firmware, you should use the Intel® SSD Data Center Tool (DCT) which can be downloaded from the following site: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27863/Intel-SSD-Data-Center-Tool?product=87278Are you getting any error message when using the Intel® SSD DCT?I'll be waiting for your response.Have a nice day.Regards,Diego V.

明林1
New Contributor
  • 感谢你的帮助,
  • 使用INTEL数据中心SSD工具(Intel® SSD Data Center Tool (DCT) )升级固件后提示如下:the selected intel ssd contains current firmware as of this tool release。
  • 经查询,在一篇关于intel dc s3700 400g的测试中发现,5DV10206固件属于样品硬盘(sample ssd),可能是样品硬盘无法更新固件或无新固件,或者你能提供此硬盘的新固件?
  • 再次感谢你的帮助。

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi,

Thank you for the information.Unfortunately, firmware updates cannot be done with engineering sample units. That's the reason why you are not able to update the firmware.I hope this information clarifies your concern.Have a nice day.Regards,Diego V.