Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool

BOOT DA SECONDO SSD SATA

GIANCARLO2
Beginner

HO CLONATO L'SSD M2 SUL SECONDO SSD SATA COME FACCIO A FAR PARTIRE IL PC DAL 2' HDD SSD SATA?

GRAZIE A CHI MI AIUTA

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
BrusC_Intel

Hello, GIANCARLO2.

This post is to follow up on your thread to check if we can be of assistance.

I previously tried to identify your system and SSD to provide other recommendations, and just recommended to check the boot order/priority in your BIOS, or to disconnect the drive that is not needed.

The thread will be closed right now since there has been no response, but if you require further assistance, please open a new thread or contact us back via any of the available support methods:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrusC_Intel

Hello, Giancarlo2.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community support forums.

I received your thread regarding the SSD boot problems, I will be glad to assist you.

Si prega di essere informati che il supporto della comunità è fornito in inglese. Ho utilizzato uno strumento di traduzione web per tradurre questa risposta, quindi, potrebbe esserci una traduzione imprecisa.

Please be informed that community support is provided in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation.

Would you mind providing us with the SSD model and also the model of the system/motherboard being used?

For this particular case it may be necessary to just change the boot order/priority in the system BIOS, you may also try removing the other SSD from the system.

I will follow up on October 20th in case additional time is required.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel

Hello, Giancarlo2.

I wanted to follow up on your thread to check if you required further assistance.

I will close the thread on October 22nd if there is no confirmation, so please let us know if we can help.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel

Hello, GIANCARLO2.

This post is to follow up on your thread to check if we can be of assistance.

I previously tried to identify your system and SSD to provide other recommendations, and just recommended to check the boot order/priority in your BIOS, or to disconnect the drive that is not needed.

The thread will be closed right now since there has been no response, but if you require further assistance, please open a new thread or contact us back via any of the available support methods:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos