cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSOD just after Windows 7 64 install with the new Intel SSD 330 Series - Need help !

SMORT2
New Contributor

Hi all !

I've just bought the new Intel SSD 330 Series - 120GB for my HP Probook 6450b laptop.

I try to install Windows 7 64 bits without success.

Just after the install process, after the first login, I have a BSOD to prevent damage on my computer.

Then, my computer reboot in loop !

I check the SSD firmware : it's the lastest !

I try in AHCI or IDE mode : it doesn't work !

I try to update the BIOS.. nothing better !

Do you think that I have to fill a RMA form for my SSD or have you got tips to successfully install my drive ?

I read that there are lots of problems with sandforce controller and Windows 7 64..

Thank you,

Bye !

7 REPLIES 7

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Dear,

i have the same problem.

So is there a solution?

ths K

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

The same problem for me and i done a new installation without anything new,only win 7 64 bit.

After 30 minutes sometimes 1 hour of only internet explorer use it shows the message in a blue screen:

"problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer".

The problem seems to be caused by the following file: ntoskrnl.exe"......

this code is showing also 0xc000000f

My ssd intel 330 series 120gb will be changed by my reseller but please fix the problem.

I use in my laptop another ssd (not Intel ssd) and it works very fine,this one 330 series it's really crap so far.

RPasc
New Contributor

I've been visiting this page hoping that I have not wasted my money buying an Intel SSD 330 - 120GB.

I've installed it on an HP Netbook DM1 and configured it to dual boot on Windows 7 - 64bit and Ubuntu 12.04 Desktop.

My Windows 7 will always BSOD after a while and I'm unable to capture the info. Same when using the Ubuntu - it will just not come out of a black screen after it has timed out. Not always but leave the netbook on enough and it eventually crashes. I know it's the SSD because I have factory reset both the original hard disk and the SSD - and the BSOD only occur on the SSD. Sad to say - I have now switched back to the hard disk - but before fire sale my SSD on eBay - I thought I'd visit this thread one more time if there has been any development.

Sad to say but there are no BIOS setting I can play with on the DM1.