cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue screen of death

FUlla
New Contributor

i am using Acer Nitro 5 having 512gb intel ssd 600p series and i have also installed 2tb SSHD. i was using my laptop when it suddenly stuck and when i restarted it manually it begain to show me blue screen of death showing "Your pc ran into a problem and need to restart.We'll restart for you. stop code: Registry Error.and than i was stuck in a loop and cant get past through it.. since than i tried every thing to restore my windows but nothing worked. i than installed a new window on my sshd and tried to solve the problem fro there..i can access my SSD i can copy files but i cant delete any thing nor can i make changes in them bcz it says the drive is write protected.i tried various methods to remove write protection and nothing worked.. i need help is anyone there having the same issue or any solution???????

13 REPLIES 13

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Fadikhan4,

For readability, could you please attach the output files of each report? You can export the Intel® SSU report in a text file, and the SMART report can be exported to a CSV file.Please attach those files in a post so it's easier to check the data in them.Regards,Diego V.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Fadikhan4,

After checking the SSU report you posted, I noticed that you have the OS build version 17134. I recommend you to update it to 17134.81 which includes some fixes to an issue related to the Intel® SSD 600p Series.Please check additional details here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4100403/windows-10-update-kb4100403Have a nice day.Regards,Diego V.

FUlla
New Contributor

yeah yeah sure but i cant find any option for attachment. how should i attach them to this reply? there are only option for image and video attachments here...

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Fadikhan4,

The attach option is at the lower right corner when you open the "Reply To" window. See screenshot below:

Regards,

Diego V.

FUlla
New Contributor

okay okay my bad sorry i found it..here u go