cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue screen of death

FUlla
New Contributor

i am using Acer Nitro 5 having 512gb intel ssd 600p series and i have also installed 2tb SSHD. i was using my laptop when it suddenly stuck and when i restarted it manually it begain to show me blue screen of death showing "Your pc ran into a problem and need to restart.We'll restart for you. stop code: Registry Error.and than i was stuck in a loop and cant get past through it.. since than i tried every thing to restore my windows but nothing worked. i than installed a new window on my sshd and tried to solve the problem fro there..i can access my SSD i can copy files but i cant delete any thing nor can i make changes in them bcz it says the drive is write protected.i tried various methods to remove write protection and nothing worked.. i need help is anyone there having the same issue or any solution???????

13 REPLIES 13

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Fadikhan4,

Don't worry and thank you for submitting the files.

The Windows* build version still appears in the report as 17134. Have you tried to update it to the 17134.81 as I explained you in my previous message?

If not please do it as it may fix the issue with this drive: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4100403/windows-10-update-kb4100403 https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4100403/windows-10-update-kb4100403

I'll be waiting for your response.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.

FUlla
New Contributor

i tried by checking updates from the settings it says the window is upto date and this is the version which is written there

i also tried it to through manual update by downloading stand alone package and this error is given when i was installing it

now what should i do?

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Fadikhan4,

Thank you for your reply and the information provided. You are going to receive an email shortly from our advance technical support department in order to further assist you. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Best regards,Josh B.Intel® Customer Support TechnicianUnder Contract to Intel Corporation

RFrom3
New Contributor

Is there a solution for this problem? I've got exact the same problem. The ssd is write protected​ and it not possible to delete partitions or format them. Even diskpart tells me that write protecten attribute is off but the actual status is writeprotected. Wherever this protecten comes from. Not from the OS. SMART tells two critical errors without additional information.