Hello. I have a problem wirh drivers for Intel SSD 760p 128gb. I download drivers from the site. I launch "SetupNVME.exe" and I see the message "Device not detective". When installing the driver from "22.214.171.1247-x64-Client.zip" or "126.96.36.1997-Win32-Client.zip", I see a message that the driver is not compatible with this device. Help! Thank you!
Thanks for posting in our community.
In order to better assist you, we would like to gather more details about your system:
- Intel® System Support Utility report.
1. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Download the latest Intel® SSU.
2. Run the scan. Select to include "everything."
3. Name and save the report.
- The IntelNVME logs located at C:\Users\[your_user_name]\Intel\Logs
Please share the files with us in your next reply by using the attachment option (bottom right at the reply box).